Barshi Road, Beed- 431122. Call: 02442-221057 / 222607
1) Balanced personality development of students
2) To impart excellent legal education to inculcate interest in students.
3) Provide legal education to needy, poor’s, deserving students of the area.
4) Inculcation of values & legal education enshrined in the Constitution of India
5) Provide law students with social obligation towards society.
1. To plan & evaluate teaching, learning process.
2. To supplement teaching process by using new teaching tools.
3. To prepare topical index of project.
4. To establish linkage with Supreme Court, High Court & other related websites with the help of Internet.
5. To provide efficient mechanism for self appraisal & performance for teachers.
6. To organize and undertake seminars, workshops and projects on regional need based issues.
7. To encourage teachers for quality improvement.
1. To adopt new managerial concepts in administration and to equip the office with modern techniques.
2. To make arrangements for promoting welfare of the employee.
3. To implement reservation policy of the Government and the University from time to time.
To implement policies & programes of M. S. P. Mandal’s Law College Beed.
1) To impart legal education to students.
2) To provide infrastructural facilities to students for all round development.
3) To conduct regular assessment & evaluation of the performance.
4) To provide the right of leadership in all walks of life.
5) To establish & run various forums/clubs oriented towards socially relevant issues.
6) To encourage students to participate in seminars, debates & other competitions.
7) To organize lectures of eminent legal personalities.
8) To arrange educational tours & field visits.
9) To transfers of knowledge & skills for fulfillment of social & rural needs in the process of modernization.
10) To organize various extension activities i.e. legal awareness or legal literacy camp to cultivate secularism, equality, social justice, national integration, humanism, democracy, socialism & peace.
11) To promote discipline, determination, devotion & dedication.
12) To develop sense of self-respect, dignity & social commitment.